This is a guide for MediaBeacon resources to submit new Knowledge Base or Documentation Articles
- Follow this link: Article Template. You should be in the following folder: Solutions Delivery Team > MediaBeacon University Knowledge Base Article Onboarding > Community Member Submissions.
- "Right-click the "MBU Knowledge Base Article Template" and choose "Make a Copy". This copy should already be in the above shared folder, so no need to re-share.
- Rename the copy with the name of your article prefixed with "DRAFT - " (e.g., "DRAFT - My Article").
- Note: if you have to change the name of your article to match content later, that is ok.
- Open the Document and fill out the template.
- When you have completed the article to your satisfaction, please rename the Google Doc, replacing DRAFT with REVIEW. (e.g., "REVIEW - My Article")
- Email the MBU Editors with a link to your completed article.
- Note: the link is just the URL of the Google Doc.
Please see Formatting MediaBeacon Articles for the types of information structures you can use.