When MediaBeacon is hosted on a Windows OS, "File Size" will display in a format that matches the OS's language settings. This can result in decimal numbers displaying with the comma used as a separator. For example: "123,5 KB" instead of "123.5 KB".
On the MediaBeacon instance's desktop (Windows):
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Region.
- Under "Format" tab, change Format drop-down to your language of choice (i.e. English (United States)).
- Under "Location" tab, change Home location drop-down to your geographic location (i.e. United States).
- Under "Administrative" tab under "Language for non-Unicode programs" header, click "Change system locale" and select the same country as #3 for 'Current system locale'.
- Click "OK".
- Click "Apply".
- Close the control panel.
- This will need to be done on each server (Core, Preview, Webhead, etc.) in order to ensure the correct number formats are shown in the web GUI for MediaBeacon.