This widget provides a frame to play a video asset or assets within.
Video Playback Options:
- Pause Between Clips: This defines the number of seconds between each clip played.
- Loop Continuously: This option toggles looping of the full set of videos in the selected content source.
- Show Video Controls: This options toggles the display of HTML5 video controls in the widget.
- Autoplay Video On Load: This option will play the source video as soon as the workspace loads.
- Content source may be chosen from a Saved Search or Saved Selection.
- Asset Source: Asset source may also be a video timeline asset that has been exported by the Video Edit View widget.