The Report widget gives reports on certain points of data such as logins, frequently viewed assets and recently added assets.
- The top of the widget details the specifics about what is being reported. Above you see a report about the assets that have been added in the last 30 days. The saved search limits the results to those that are returned by the saved search. In the above case, the results are limited to the assets located in the Home directory.
- The middle of the widget contains previews of the assets that are returned as the result of the report. These previews can be clicked to be searched for.
- The bottom of the widget displays the count of the report results.
- Show Previews: This option will display the previews of assets filtered by the Report widget. These previews can be clicked to search for.
- Hide Count: This option can only be used if the Show Previews option is selected. If this checkbox is selected the count of the report result will be hidden.
Filtering Options: Report Type:
These are the types of data that can be displayed by the Report widget.
- Hot Search Terms
- Most Viewed
- Hot Downloads
- Recently Added
- New Campaigns
- Expiring Assets
- Assets To Channel
- Logins In Past
This option will allow clicking of the result previews to change workspaces.
- Filter search: This option limits the results to those that are returned by the saved search.
- Time frame: This option limits the results to actions that occured during the selected time frame.