MediaBeacon's Web UI has a number of keyboard shortcuts to aid users in performing repetitive tasks.
These keyboard shortcuts are functional whenever a user is not editing field contents and not viewing a dialog box.
For browsers running in a Windows operating system, use the "Control" key in place of "⌘".
- Display keyboard shortcuts: Shift + ?
- Clear selected assets: ⌘ + Shift + x
- Delete selected assets (with confirmation): ⌘ + Backspace
- Download selected assets (QuickDownload for a single asset): ⌘ + d
- Highlight neighbor asset: Arrow Keys
- Open/Close selected asset: Spacebar
- QuickSearch: ⌘ + Shift + f
- Select all assets: ⌘ + a
- Add selected assets to the cart: ⌘ + s
- View selected assets: ⌘ + Shift + v
- Zoom in/out of the tile component: ⌘ + Alt + Up/Down Keys
- Show/hide Bulk Edit selection dialog: ⌘ + b
- Close Dialog: Escape
- Show/hide Copy/Move selection dialog: ⌘ + Shift + c