How to create a Custom Header page for Contact Sheets
Administrators can define a custom contact sheet title template on a per-group basis. Only the creator or any administrator are allowed to delete existing contact sheet templates.
- First, create a PDF that will be used as a template.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Go to “Forms > Add or Edit Fields…”
- The window will go into Form Editing Mode:
- Choose “Add New Field > Text Field.”
- Drag out a text box and enter “CatalogTitle” as the name. This will become the “Title” field.
- Create another text box and name it “CatalogDescription.” This will become the “Description” field.
- Save the PDF. Note: these fields can be further customized in Acrobat by setting font, text size, and paragraph formatting.
- Open MediaBeacon and go to “Manage > System > Groups.” Custom PDF catalog title template apply at the group level.
- Choose a group and click the “Customize” button. Then click “Choose File” button in the “PDF Title Template” row.
- Click “Update” and a preview icon will appear, indicating that a custom PDF title template has been attached.
- Log out and log back in. Contact sheets in this group will now use the custom title template.